Beep beep, dongle's here! Orders are shipped out within 1-2 weeks, excluding transit time. Please check our FAQ and ToS for more information!
Frequently Asked Questions
All of my critters (both adult toys and novelty squishes) are made of platinum cured silicone, a body-safe material that is hygienic, non-porous, highly temperature resistant, and fabulously squishy!
I use a variety of pigments including liquid silicone pigments, cosmetic mica, cosmetic grade microglitter, and nontoxic glow-in-the-dark pigments!
I offer toys in a variety of firmness options which include a couple of combinations!
- Medium+, medium, soft, soft+, intermediate, and supersoft toys are a single firmness throughout.
- Split toys have a soft shaft and a medium base.
- Reverse split toys have a medium shaft and a soft base.
- Super split toys have a supersoft shaft and a soft (or, very rarely, medium) base.
- Reverse super split toys have a soft (or, very rarely, medium) shaft and a supersoft base.
- Skinned toys have an outer skin in one firmness, with a different inner firmness
The firmness and/or firmness combination of individual toys are always listed in the title and described in the listing!
I offer many different firmnesses of Eco-Flex platinum silicone:
- 00-50 (medium) and 00-45 (medium+) - generally recommended for insertable toys that are comfortably within your preferred size range. Squishy and bendable, but strongly erect and not overly compressible. Does not have a particularly tacky surface texture.
- 00-30 and 00-31 NC (soft) - generally recommended for insertable toys that are comfortably within or slightly above your preferred size range. Recommended for mini, micro, and teenie penetrables. Very squishy, highly bendable, and relatively compressible. Has a slightly tacky surface texture.
- 00-20 (supersoft) - ideal for all sizes of penetrable toys and for very soft insertable toys. Extremely squishy, mushy, flexible, and highly compressible. Has a noticeably tacky surface texture.
An intermediate medium/soft firmness (a blend of 00-50 and 00-30) and a "skinned" firmness (either a firmer skin over a softer core or visa versa) are occasionally available as well.
I do not have plans to offer firmer or softer firmnesses in the future due to pouring and demolding limitations.
Please keep in mind that fantasy shop firmnesses tend to run softer than many mainstream toys.
My firmnesses are generally comparable to many other fantasy shops, however due to a variety of factors, toys with the same firmness rating may not always have the same handfeel.
The general feeling of firmnesses may vary depending on a variety of production factors including the amount and type of additives such as mica, GITD pigment, Near Clear, etc. as well as the ambient temperature and altitude.
For a better idea of what my firmnesses may feel like, please check out this handy dandy durometer shore hardness scale!
HPE offers a broad range of sizes of both insertable and penetrable sex toys from 4" minis to 12+" behemoths!
For more information on sizing, please check out the models in our Catalog section!
Each model's catalog page features a size chart on the top left wherein the model's sizes are graphically compared to a standard 5" soda can and a more in-depth dimension chart on the bottom right which details the most important dimensions of each model.
HPE offers a variety of different sizes to suit the needs of various individuals, including varying sizes of penetrable toys!
While sizes were designed with specific usage in mind, as with all kinds of sex toys, usage will vary depending on the user's preferences and personal anatomy.
Please bear in mind that the information outlined below is anecdotal and displayed only as a broad generalization.
Before deciding on what size may work for your needs, always make sure to check the size and dimension charts carefully!
Micro penetrables are the smallest sized penatrable that HPE offers! These diminutive cuties cannot house anything larger than a pinky finger. They may be recommended for penetration by cis women and ftm transgender men that have not experienced significant genital growth.
Mini penetrables can generally house an index finger and often a standard 3" bullet vibrator. They may be recommended for penetration by cis women and ftm transgender men that have experienced genital growth.
Pocket penetrables can house multiple fingers and are generally sized for penetration by cis men, and typically feature a penetrable portion of 2" - 5" in length.
Fullsize penetrable can house multiple fingers and are generally sized for penetration by cis men, and typically feature a penetrable portion of 5" - 8" in length.
HPE's products (including insertables, penetrables, and squishes unless otherwise noted) all have a high gloss, glassy surface finish which is extremely smooth with relatively low friction.
Our products have been mistaken for rigid glass or plastic, but rest assured, they are fabulously squishy platinum silicone!
Due to the smoothness of the surface, softer firmnesses may be mildly tacky.
The glossiness of your toy may diminish somewhat over time, particularly with rough usage or use without lubrication.
Translucent items may experience a mild loss of clarity or develop a slight cloudiness over time.
Glossy toys aren't for everyone!
Some individuals may prefer a more matte, textured finish to their silicone toys.
Every body is different, and your mileage may vary! If you're unsure about your preferences, it may be advisable to try out a small, relatively inexpensive model before going whole-hog on the HPE catalog. ^^
HPE items are available as ready-made inventory only!
Custom ordering is no longer available.
Place an order by adding any in-stock item to your cart and completing the checkout process.
If the item of your choice is not currently in-stock, check out the Announcements page for the date and time of HPE's next inventory drop!
Average prices can be found in HPE's Catalog!
I offer a very wide variety of models, sizes, and colors! Prices may vary depending on:
Single colored items may cost less than multicolored items such as those with splits, fades, or marbles. Items with special color effects such as multichrome, UV, and GITD may cost more.
Flopped and megaflopped items are discounted dependent on the severity of the flop, as described in the listing. Small flops are discounted marginally. Serious "megaflops" may warrant a significant discount.
I offer a variety of different colorations on my products and try to change it up pretty regularly!
I do not offer specialty or house colors. Every one of my pours is an individual work of art!
In addition to pictures, listings will usually contain a general description of the item's coloration as well.
Terms to know:
- Neon: very bright, popping colors; may or may not be UV reactive
- UV: ultraviolet reactive colors that fluoresce under uv/blacklight; usually neon
- GITD: glow in the dark colors; usually fluoresce under uv/blacklight and also emit a glow in complete darkness; should be charged for a short period under uv/blacklight or natural sunlight for the best glow
- Opaque: completely solid, non-see through colors
- Translucent: partially see-through, non-opaque colors
- Iridescent/Interference: pigments with a subtle, shimmery color shift
- Duo-/Multichrome: pigments with a strong, shimmery color shift; also known as "chameleon" colors
- Fade: a gentle, smooth or wispy gradient between colors
- Split: a sharp horizontal change between colors
- Marble: a combination of 2+ colors in a swirling pattern; may be large chunks/spots of different colors or more intricate patterns and wisps
A note on UV vs. GITD:
There is often confusion on the differences between UV and GITD colors!
UV refers specifically to reactivity to UV/blacklight! UV colors will glow brilliantly under blacklight. They are usually very bright, neon colors and may or may not be translucent, depending on the amount of pigmentation.
GITD colors are almost always UV reactive, but also glow in complete darkness when all light is taken away (if they've been charged appropriately in sunlight or blacklight first)! GITD colors are usually more opaque, paler versions of neon colors, although they may sometimes be very saturated.
Being UV reactive does not necessarily mean that a toy is GITD, but GITD toys are almost always also UV reactive!
A toy can be both UV reactive and GITD, just UV, or just GITD. Please be sure to read the listing carefully!
Near Clear is a new offering at HPE!
This gorgeous platinum cure silicone is extremely translucent, nigh on transparent, and makes for a wonderful body safe toy or a beautiful, squishy conversation piece.NC items may present a slightly firmer hand-feel than other items of similar firmness.
00-31 (soft+) NC feels marginally to significantly firmer than 00-30 (normal soft), dependent on the size of the item. The firmness difference is more noticeable in larger items. 00-31 items are listed as "soft+" firmness.
00-45 (medium+) NC feels marginally to significantly firmer than 00-50 (normal medium), dependent on the size of the item. The firmness difference is more noticeable in larger items. 00-45 items are listed as "medium+" firmness.
Small imperfections such as minor scuffs, tooling marks, surface variances, and pigment freckles may be more visible than normal. These will not be marked as flops and will not be subject to any form of discount unless otherwise noted.
Due to the nature of the material, extremely minor bubbling on the bottoms of bases is a possibility and should not affect use or cleaning unless otherwise noted in the listing.
As with all forms of silicone, through regular use NC may experience a marginal loss of clarity and shine over time, either through developing a slight cloudiness or through natural abrasion of its surface. This should not impact usability or longevity or significantly impact the appearance of the item.It is not recommended to boil this item as this may speed the rate at which marginal cloudiness occurs.If absolutely necessary, is not recommended to subject this item to extreme heat or boiling for more than a few minutes at a time.
Due to it's clarity, NC items may be more susceptible to visible surface damage. As with all silicone, please keep it away from sharp implements/edges, do not dig fingernails into it, and do not keep it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
It is also not recommended to store any form of silicone on a highly textured surface as doing so may result in permanent imprints on the bottom of the item.
I no longer offer any form of custom or made-to-order items.
My critters are only available as premade, ready-to-ship inventory items.
Inventory tends to sell out extremely fast!
HPE usually drops 400 - 600+ new items during an inventory drop, in addition to a smattering of squishes and teenies, however some models tend to go within moments of being uploaded (looking at you, Scylla!).
Keep an eye on drop dates and times on the Announcements page, and remember to keep time zones in mind!
No, my products do not come with any form of warranty, either expressly written or inherent.
Due to the nature of the product, the variety of activities the product may engage in, and my inability to assume "correct" usage, I am unable to provide any form of warranty.
While platinum silicone is very a strong, resilient material, it is also very flexible and soft and susceptible to piecing, cutting, tearing, or scuffing.
With care your toy should last a lifetime, however it is not uncommon to experience small scuffs, nicks, tears, or noticeable surface abrasion/mattifiying, particularly with rough or unlubricated usage.
- Wash your toy thoroughly before and after every use with warm water and antibacterial toy cleaner (or common dish soap).
- For a deeper clean, toys may be completely submerged and boiled in a pot of water for 5 - 10 minutes, washed on the "sanitize" setting in a dishwasher (without soap), or soaked in a 10 : 1 water/bleach solution, then rinsed thoroughly with water. NEVER boil bleach or a bleach solution as this can release poisonous chlorine gas! Please be aware that repeated or frequent boiling may result in a slight yellowing of your toy, or in a marginal change in firmness over time. More gentle methods are recommended for regular cleaning.
- While silicone does not generally hold onto smells, toys can be soaked in vinegar to help remove stubborn scents (such as cigarette smoke, bodily smells, etc.)
- It is not recommended to use soaps containing a lot of fragrance or high alcohol content, hand sanitizer, acetone/fingernail polish remover, rubbing alcohol, or any other harsh chemicals to clean your toy.
- Allow your toy to air dry completely before storage, and do not place wet toys in a dark, enclosed environment.
- Store your toys in a clean, dry space. It is recommended to store toys in an enclosed container such as a box or cabinet to avoid the toy attracting dust, lint, or hair (silicone is a major dust magnet).
- Store toys out of direct sunlight. While indirect or infrequent exposure through regular usage will not damage your toy, as with most items it is not recommended to leave platinum silicone in direct sunlight for long periods of time. Doing so may result in a loss of clarity or color, or in the development of a slight cloudiness. Please note that direct sun exposure may result in color bleaching in some items, particularly with lighter / more translucent colors. While it is not indicative of any stucturual damage to the toy, it may be quite visible.
- Toys can be stored sitting on most cloths, metal, glass, and plastic. Toys can also be stored on wood, however softer silicones may leave silicone oil stains on wooden furniture if left for an extended period of time.
- Toys can be stored with other certified platinum cured silicone, glass, metal, wood, and plastic. Any toys that are of dubious origin or made of questionable material (such as cheap "silicone" toys, jelly toys, anything that "melts" over time, etc.) should not be stored with your platinum silicone toy.
- Toys left sitting on certain surfaces may retain imprints on their bases (such as leaving toys sitting on a highly textured cloth, metal grate, pushing into the silicone with a fingernail, etc.). These imprints do not affect the use of the toy, and may be able to be removed by gently rubbing the imprinted area with a finger.
Do not use silicone-based lubricants with your platinum silicone toy as this may lead to permanent stickiness or damage to the toy.
While there are some silicone-based lubricants that claim to be compatible with platinum silicone toys, HPE cannot independently confirm these claims.
Water based lubricants or high-grade coconut oil are recommended.
Please be aware that HPE does not employ a chemist, and we cannot assist with the particulars of specific brands of lubricant.
If unsure about your choice of lubey goodness, it is advised to spot check your lubricant on the base of your toy before use.
While very small scuffs and nicks should not affect use of your toy, larger rips, nicks, and tears can be sealed and smoothed with a product called Sil Poxy, which is available at many craft stores as well as online.
Silicone can also be cut fairly well with a sharp pair of scissors if a jagged edge needs to be trimmed.
GITD items are items which glow-in-the-dark after being appropriately "charged" with light!
For the best nighttime glow, allow your GITD item to charge in natural sunlight or in UV/blacklight for a couple of minutes!
Glows will typically be brightest directly after charging, and will fade over time.
Glow brightness may vary based on charging time and method, glow color, and other pigmentation present in your item.
Inventory items generally take one to two weeks after purchase to process and ship out, not including transit time. Shipping labels are often generated a day or two before shipments are taken to the post office!
Please allow a couple of days for tracking information to update.
Transit time within the US is usually 1 – 3 days, excluding the processing time stated above.
International shipments may take anywhere from 1 week to multiple months.
I have no way to estimate time frames on shipments outside of the US, and have no input or ability to change, edit, or otherwise influence international shipments.
If you would like a toy shipped within a specific time frame, please contact me prior to purchase. I am not able to adhere to time frames requested after purchase.
To the best of our ability!
All HPE orders are shipped in plain brown cardboard boxes with standard white shipping labels. Please be aware that the return address displays "Hodge Podge Entourage!"
Items are shipped in self-sealing plastic bags along with air bubbles and an order receipt.
International orders are required to display accurate shipment contents (I use the term "art sculpture") and the value of the item(s) on customs forms on the outside of the box.
Domestic orders do not display the shipment contents or value.
I ship exclusively with USPS, which in my experience offers the quickest, most reliable, and most economic experience all around.
Domestic shipments to all 50 states are all shipped with USPS Priority 1 - 3 day shipping.
International customers have the options of USPS Priority International (faster, better tracking, more expensive) or USPS First Class International (slower, little or no tracking, more economical).
DUE TO SHIPPING ISSUES RELATED TO COVID, First Class International has temporarily been removed as a shipping option.
I apologize for the inconvenience!
I offer international shipping to many places across the globe via USPS Priority International!
Please be aware that tracked, insured international shipping can be expensive, and that I can in no way influence or change shipping costs.
Previously I had offered more economical shipping via USPS First Class International/Global Postal, however due to extended issues with delivery, I am no longer able to offer that option.
Also, please be aware that international packages must display the cost and contents on the outside of the box. To protect customer privacy, I use the term "Art Sculpture" for all of my silicone goods.
I absolutely will NOT lie on customs forms by changing the value or marking it as a gift. Please do not ask.
Due to various reasons, I am NOT able to offer international shipping to the following locations. I apologize for the inconvenience!
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Benin, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Comoros, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Heard & McDonald Islands, Hong Kong SAR China, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macao SAR China, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, New Zealand, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, St. Helena, Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
NOTE: Due to shipping limitations put in place by USPS, as of mid 2021, I am no longer able to offer shipping to parts of Oceania, including New Zealand. This suspension of services is hopefully temporary. I apologize for the inconvenience!We have tentatively resumed shipping to Australia as of 6/1, dependent on USPS continuing to offer service to the area!
APO shipments are treated as "international" shipments (see above).
We are tentatively beginning to offer order combinations again!
If you make separate purchase and would like them all to ship together, and to receive a shipping refund, please use our contact form to let us know within 12 hours of purchase!
In your message, please make sure to include all order numbers that you would like to ship together!
NOTE: Shipping refunds for overages will be processed, however please be aware that HPE will retain the needed funds for the extra package weight plus a $2 service fee.
In most cases, yes!
I'm happy to assist with address changes in the event that the information entered at checkout is not accurate.
However, I must ship to the addressee and country that was entered at checkout.
If purchasing for someone other than yourself, please enter their correct information at checkout.
I am unable to assist with addressee and country changes.
NOTE1: Shipping changes must be requested within 12 hours of purchase. I cannot guarantee changes for requests made more than 12 hours after purchase and am not responsible if the information entered at checkout was incorrect, and/or I am not contacted about the error within the stated timeframe.
NOTE2: If a customer regularly requests address changes, attempts to ship to an individual or location that I do not offer shipping to, or I suspect they are attempting to circumvent my ToS, I reserve the right to ship to the address entered at checkout and/or discontinue service.
Most shipping issues are quickly rectified by a quick call to the local post office!If there is an issues with your shipment please contact USPS and/or your local post office as soon as possible!
I only have access to the same tracking information as the customer, am in no way affiliated with the postal service, and cannot assist with delivery issues.
Please be aware that HPE is not responsible for shipping issues that arise due to customer error, error on the postal service’s part, or issues arising from weather or other unforeseeable circumstances.
In the event of a returned package, the customer is responsible for any additional funds needed for a second shipment, or I will refund the cost of the item and relist it for sale.
In the event of a lost or damaged package, the customer is responsible for following up with USPS or their local postal service. I do not have access to any additional updates beyond what the tracking information states.
I do not offer cancellations or refunds for lost packages. I do not offer refunds on shipping costs for returned packages.
I understand that this can be frustrating, but once a package leaves my possession I have absolutely no control over it and cannot be held responsible for issues that are beyond my control.
Please contact me as soon as possible about the issue via HPE's Contact Form.
Whenever possible, please include your order number and an applicable photos of the issue!
Do not fret if you are unable to attach pictures to the contact form; once an email chain has been established, pictures can be sent that way as well!
If at all possible, please contact me within 24 hours of receiving your order.
I generally cannot offer much assistance/recompense on orders that have been in the customer's possession for over a week.
DO NOT OPEN OR USE YOUR TOY if there is an issue that you believe warrants a refund or return. Due to the nature of the items, once an item has been used, I absolutely cannot accept any form of return.
No, I do not accept cancellations at any point unless there is an error on my part.
Please make purchases carefully!
Due to the nature of the items, I do not accept returns except in very serious cases.
If there is a significant issue with your purchase, at my discretion I may offer a full or partial refund.
Items must be returned for disposal prior to receiving a full refund, except in the case of shipping errors on my part.
Please inspect your items for issues before taking them out of the bag, as soon as possible after arrival, and contact ASAP if there is an issue with your order!
If I believe that damage or other issues may have occurred after the item was received, I reserve the right to deny any requests for returns/refunds.
If there is a significant issue with your purchase, at my discretion I may offer a full or partial refund.I reserve the right to ask that items be returned prior to receiving a full refund, at my discretion, except in the case of shipping errors on my part.Please inspect your items for issues before taking them out of the bag, as soon as possible after arrival. If you notice an issue with your item, if possible please do not take it out of the bag and contact me asap. DO NOT USE YOUR ITEM. I am not able to offer recourse or reimbursement for items that may have potentially developed issues from handling or use.
- Minor issues that may warrant a partial refund include: small or singular air bubbles, singular large feelable pigment freckles, small undocumented tears, accidental inclusions (such as silicone goobles, fuzzies, etc.)
- Major issues that may warrant a full or partial refund include: large/multiple undocumented tears in excess of 1/2", large or numerous surface or base bubbles, large or numerous pigment freckles, highlight or base splits
- Other issues that may warrant a full refund include: receiving the completely wrong order and other shipping errors on my part
- Issues that do not warrant a refund or return include: buyer's remorse, deciding that color/shapes/firmness is not to your liking, marginal color differences from the listing pictures or description, marginal firmness variations (including being softer or firmer than expected), not reading the listing, not reading the Terms of Service or FAQ, extremely minor and superficial defects (such as residual printer texture, minor surface variances, tiny scuffs, nicks, and pigment speckles), fuzzies, hairs, or other minor debris on the outside of the toy, other issues that will not affect use, and any issues that were documented in the listing (including in the "special considerations" section)
Please keep in mind that all items are handmade, photographed, and packaged by one artisan. There may be small discrepancies in firmness, surface texture, color, pictures, and packaging material. These discrepancies do not warrant returns or refunds.
If it is in our catalog and not marked as a legacy item, then yes, it is still in production!
The most commonly requested model is our lovely, wiggly tentacle, Scylla!
Scyllas of all sizes are available in every inventory drop, however they do tend to sell out very quickly.
If you have your heart set on a specific model, it is best to arrive right at the scheduled drop time, particularly if you have your heart set on a frilly wiggler!
Please keep an eye on the Announcements page for updates on when new inventory will be available!
No, not currently.
While I may consider offering suction cups in the distant future, I do not have plans to ever offer tubes on my toys.
All of my critters are handcrafted by self-taught artists out of my home and sometimes come with small flaws and variances like scuffs, nicks, divots, etc.
While these flaws are generally very small and rarely noticeable, I like to make note of them if a model is particularly prone to one thing or another so customers can make an informed decision on what they're purchasing!
Any minor flaw described in the "Special Considerations" section of an item will not be subject to flop discounts, refunds, or returns unless otherwise noted in the listing.
All of my items are hand-crafted and, as with all artisan goods, there may be some minor flaws present on toys such as small nicks, scuffs, pigment freckles, etc.
These are generally small enough to be negligible, having little to no impact on usability or appearance, however in the event that there is a surface flaw that I feel may affect longevity or ease of cleaning, I may opt to repair the item using a product called Sil Poxy!
Sil Poxy is a certified skin-safe silicone adhesive that can be used to permanently seal/bond nicks and tears in platinum silicone.
Repaired flaws are generally surface level and do not go into the body of the toy.
I do not repair significantly damaged items (such as large/deep tears, delamination, etc.).
If a flaw is significant enough that I feel there is a possibility of compromised integrity, the item is disposed of.
Legacies are models that are no longer in production, either due to the item being updated to a more current version, or being phased out completely.
These items are no longer available for regular purchase.
Lockered models have not been phased out completely, but are no longer part of our regular lineup, and are no longer available in regular inventory drops.
Lockered models may be available as ready-made inventory in special drops, which are announced beforehand and can be viewed on our Calendar page.
Beginning in summer 2021, three people work full time at HPE!
First up, it's-a me, Squish!
I am the sole proprietor and owner of HPE! I work on pretty much everything, ranging from...
- 3D design work
- 3D printing
- Post-processing and mold-making
- Photo editing
- Listing items
- Customer service
- Social media
- Website stuffs
- Inventory management
- And much, much more!
Next up we have Mama Squish!
As you may have guessed she is in fact the Mama to me, Squish!
Mama Squish joined the HPE team in early 2021, and has been working fulltime ever since! Mama Squish is still learning, and is working to master...
- Washing and bagging
- Listing items
Lastly, we have my one and only squishy husbando, Jer!
Jer has been doing odd-jobs at HPE for years, and is fully joining the HPE team beginning in summer 2021!
Jer's main work consists of...
- Pulling items from molds
- Washing and bagging
- Transporting shipments
- Lifting heavy things
- Comedic relief
Jer's also branching out into pouring items occassionally, so expect to see some of his work in the future!
I do not offer custom design work at this time, nor do I intend to do so in the future.
I am, however, always working on new things and am open to both community suggestions and potential design aquistions!